Crockpot Mexican Chicken
This is a recipe made up by a Hockey Mom in a desperate evening! lol Her family loves chicken and Mexican food so that was her inspiration. The leftovers are great too as the flavor gets really soaked into the chicken!
- 1 package boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese Soup
1. Thaw and separate chicken pieces, place in bottom of slow cooker.
2. In a bowl mix the soup, fill the can with salsa and add it. Blend mixture well. Add more salsa if desired.
3. Pour mixture over the chicken and coat each piece.
4. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours. Serve with noodles or rice.
I love your website and enjoy all the questions and comments!