- Frozen concentrated lemonade, thawed ½ x 12.5 oz ½ x 355mL
- Brown sugar, packed 3 tbsp 50mL
- Ketchup 3 tbsp 50mL
- White vinegar 1 tbsp 15mL
- Liquid gravy browner 1 tsp 5mL
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves 6 6
Stir first 5 ingredients in bowl. Arrange chicken pieces in bottom of 3 ½ quart (3.5L) slow cooker, overlapping if necessary. Pour lemonade mixture over all. Cover. Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on High for 4 to 5 hours. Make gravy with remaining liquid. Severs 6.
RECEIPE from Company’s Coming Slow Cooker Recipes, Submitted by Dawn Silcox